Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and Platinum Certified HubSpot Solutions Partner agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a talented, creative, marketing-minded Video Production Specialist ready to make a difference and build their future with us. This role is an entry-level to mid-level position for someone with a great attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to contribute to the growth of a vibrant digital marketing agency. All while having a kick a** time doing it.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content, and authentic relationships that have the power to drive tremendous growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
We stay curious.
We embrace the journey.
We rise to the challenge.
We remain humble.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
As our Video Production Specialist, you’ll work on our Content team, which develops and produces all content for our clients’ marketing campaigns. This role collaborates with our Content Strategist and other in-house Video Editor to conceptualize, produce, and edit engaging video content. The videos you’ll create range from brand videos, educational videos and how-tos, product demos, case studies, and e-learning style videos.
Being confident and focused on details is critical in this role to consistently produce high-quality content our clients expect. You’ll work with a great team ready to support you, help you advance your skills, and learn new techniques as an editor. We’ll also ask you to support company growth goals, review agency marketing plans, and generally be awesome.
- Collaborate with the Content team to develop video concepts and scripts
- Edit videos with the Adobe Creative Suite
- On-site video production
- Work with our Client Success Manager to ensure video content deliverables are executed efficiently and delivered per the scope of client engagements
- Complete tasks related to video distribution, including creating transcripts, captions, and managing videos on various platforms
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Positive and optimistic attitude with a strong desire to take on new challenges
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and decisively
- Ability to rise to the challenge and lean in
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment
- A propensity to think creatively and critically based on observed data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong short-form writing and copy-editing skills that can be applied to video
- Consistent commitment to staying honest
We Need You To Have the Following
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-4 years of experience in shooting and editing video
- For recent graduates, superior willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- General command of Adobe Premiere Pro and standard editing techniques
It Would Be Great If You Have the Following
- Basic Adobe After Effects knowledge
- Strong audio editing skills and experience with audio post-production
We Can Offer You
- Full-time annual salaried position between $45,000-60,000 depending on experience
- Ten days accrued vacation in addition to sick days, most federal holidays, and company holidays
- Flexible remote work options. This candidate would ideally be located in the San Diego area, but being fully remote may be an option.
- Medical benefits assistance
- Company profit sharing program
- Company lunches, happy hours, or other fun activities
- Paid training, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Quarterly reviews with career development plans and annual promotion opportunities
How Do You Apply?
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your resume and portfolio (specify your role on the portfolio samples)
- Your cover letter addressed to “The Dude”
- Your answer to the question, “What is your favorite beverage?”
- Your name and “Video Production Specialist” in the subject line
We look forward to considering you as a new member of the Beacons Point family.