THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a talented, project-oriented Account Manager ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is a mid-level position for someone with experience managing several client accounts and projects at the same time while contributing to the growth of a vibrant digital marketing agency. All while having a kick a** time doing it.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
As our Account Manager, you’ll work on our Marketing Production team which leads and executes our clients’ marketing campaigns. This role is a marriage of account management, client relations, and project management. It demands a confident, detail-oriented individual with experience leading conversations, building relationships, managing project deadlines and budgets, and delivering successful campaigns in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be the client’s “go-to” contact for all things concerning their account and campaign. You will work closely with our Director of Strategy to execute and achieve the goals within the scope of each client engagement. You will have a Marketing Specialist assigned to your accounts to assist in production and execution of your projects. We’ll also ask you to assist in strategy development, supporting company growth goals, reviewing agency marketing plans and generally being awesome.
- Develop and nurture relationships with all client stakeholders
- Guide the overall delivery of strategy and service for the client across all digital channels and properties
- Develop project roadmaps to establish operational priorities and deliverable deadlines
- Execute all aspects of the client’s campaign via our agency project management software tool and the HubSpot marketing platform
- Lead presentations and conversations with the client as well as constructively process feedback and criticism
- Provide creative direction to all stakeholders and drive creative production of various forms of media
- Manage and resolve client issues, concerns or discrepancies
- Work with our internal team and external vendors to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy
- Assign and delegate production tasks to internal team members and external vendors
- Effectively manage project and task deadlines while holding the responsible party accountable for on-time delivery
- Ensure best practices and standards are followed by all and the work we produce for our clients exceeds their expectations
- Deliver reporting and analysis to the client on campaign performance and opportunities to iterate or improve upon observed results
- Identifying and negotiate opportunities to bring additional agency services into the existing scope of work to boost or strengthen campaign results
- Show energy and enthusiasm in propelling the success of each client account
- Maintain the economic health and profitability of the client’s account by adhering to project budgets, managing costs and remaining accountable to the defined scope of work
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Positive and optimistic attitude with a strong desire to lead
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and decisively
- Expert project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and critically based on observed data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Consistent commitment to staying honest and hungry
We Need You To Have the Following
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in an account management or client success role (preferably in an agency setting)
- Expert, fluent command of writing and editing in English
- Competent understanding of the inbound marketing methodology
- Master skills with the Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, and Google Drive programs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software products
- Solid understanding of major social media platforms
- Fluent understanding of content management systems
- Good knowledge of digital advertising management platforms
It Would be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing or Inbound Marketing Software certifications
- Project management certifications
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
We Can Offer You
- Full-time salary position
- Accrued paid time off in addition to sick days, federal holidays and company holidays
- Flexible work schedule options
- Health benefits assistance
- Monthly technology stipend
- Monthly gym membership
- Killer office environment complete with a working replica of the “Back to the Future” DeLorean
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Paid training, professional development and networking opportunities
- Company stock option opportunities
- Quarterly reviews and annual promotional opportunities
How Do You Apply?