THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a hungry, talented digital marketing specialist located in San Diego who is ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is an entry-level hybrid position for someone with a broad skill set who is excited about personal and professional development as well as joining a small team to help the agency hit and exceed our goals.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
As our digital marketing specialist, you’ll work on our Production team which executes our client marketing campaigns. This is a hybrid production role supporting content development, design, video production, paid marketing and more. It demands a confident, detail-oriented individual with experience in delivering content and meeting project deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will work on multiple client campaigns at the same time under guidance from our marketing manager. We’ll also ask you to assist in strategy development, analysis of campaign performance, participating in client communication and generally being an awesome person.
- Write and edit content including blog articles, guides, social media posts, video scripts and more
- Design graphics for websites, social, email marketing and video animation
- Build email marketing campaigns
- Create marketing automation processes and workflows
- Own and manage content publishing and scheduling across multiple digital platforms
- Optimize published content using basic SEO best practices
- Keep content and digital assets organized on the agency’s cloud storage drive
- Build paid marketing campaigns on search, display, and social channels
- Assist with video editing duties
- Aid in quality assurance review and testing of campaign deliverables
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Positive and optimistic attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and critically based on observed data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Consistent commitment to staying honest and hungry
We Need You To Have the Following
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in a marketing role (preferably in an agency setting)
- Expert, fluent command of writing and editing in English
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software products
- Intermediate graphic design experience for web, digital and social
- Intermediate understanding of major social media platforms
- Intermediate understanding of content management systems such as WordPress
- Working knowledge of digital advertising management platforms
- Basic understanding of marketing software platforms such as HubSpot and MailChimp
It Would Be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing or Inbound Marketing Software certifications
- Google AdWords certification
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
- Experience editing video for web, digital and social
- Past experience building and managing digital advertising campaigns
We Can Offer You
- Full-time salary position
- 10 days accrued vacation in addition to sick days, federal holidays and company holidays
- Flexible work schedule options
- Medical benefits assistance
- Monthly technology stipend
- Gym membership
- Killer office environment complete with a working replica of the “Back to the Future” DeLorean
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Paid training, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Quarterly reviews and annual promotional opportunities
How Do You Apply?