THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a hungry, talented Marketing Automation Specialist ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is a junior-level hybrid position for someone with a broad skill set who is excited about personal and professional development as well as joining a small team to help the agency hit and exceed our goals.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll primarily work on our Production team which executes our client marketing campaigns. You may also work on the agency’s own digital channels in connection with our Sales team. This is a hybrid role supports content development, design, video production, paid marketing and more by strategizing and using technology to accomplish the campaign goals. It demands a confident, detail-oriented individual with demonstrated experience using HubSpot and other digital marketing automation platforms to execute and deliver results. You will work on multiple client campaigns at the same time under guidance from our Director of Strategy while working alongside some kick-ass people tackling big challenges. We ask that you be given an objective, define a technological approach to executing, and build the digital infrastructure to capture and nurture leads. Given that we’re a small shop, it is likely you’ll find yourself also assisting in strategy development, analysis of campaign performance, participating in client communication and generally being an awesome person.
Own all things HubSpot related. That includes:
- Onboarding, configuration, and customization of client portals
- Management of HubSpot properties and CRM data
- Building and launching landing pages, thank you pages, and website pages
- Creating and sending marketing emails
- Creating and managing forms (strategy, progressive fields, etc)
- Designing and building automation processes and workflows
- Strategizing and building chatflows
- Creating and tracking campaigns
- Managing knowledge base content and associated ticket workflows
- Supporting HubSpot Sales software
- Reporting and data analysis of HubSpot activity
- Own and manage content publishing and scheduling across multiple digital platforms
- Optimize published content using basic SEO best practices
- Keep content and digital assets organized on the agency’s cloud storage drive
- Build paid marketing campaigns on search, display, and social channels
- Aid in quality assurance review and testing of campaign deliverables
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Positive and optimistic attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and be creative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Consistent commitment to staying honest and hungry
We Need You To Have the Following
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in a marketing role (preferably in an agency setting)
- Expert, fluent command of writing and editing in English
- Solid knowledge of HubSpot Marketing, Sales, and Service software
- Intermediate understanding of major social media platforms
- Intermediate understanding of content management systems such as WordPress or Squarespace
- Working knowledge of digital advertising management platforms
It Would Be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing or Marketing Software certifications
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
- Past experience in building and managing digital advertising campaigns
We Can Offer You
- Full-time salary position
- 10 days accrued vacation in addition to sick days, federal holidays and company holidays
- Flexible work schedule options
- Medical benefits assistance
- Monthly technology stipend
- Killer office environment in Carlsbad, CA (or remote opportunities considered)
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Paid training, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Quarterly reviews and annual promotional opportunities
How Do You Apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Marketing Automation Specialist in the subject line with your resume attached
- A cover letter addressed to “Michael Scott” with your annual salary expectations
All applications will be screened and those that meet our criteria will be called for an initial phone interview. Applicants selected to proceed to the next round may be asked to complete a sample HubSpot project to assess their skill level before moving on to a formal interview.
We look forward to considering you as a new member of the Beacons Point family.