THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a talented, detail-oriented Marketing Project Manager ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is a mid-level position for someone with experience managing several client accounts and projects at the same time while contributing to the growth of a vibrant digital marketing agency. All while having a kick a** time doing it.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
The role of the Marketing Project Manager will be best filled by a professional with the ability to clearly communicate and act on goals, take initiative, develop project plans, and manage timelines and resources. It will be important to be able to prioritize effectively and interact with our clients as well as internal and external resource teams in order to keep everything organized and motivate team members to maximize their production.
Potential candidates should have a strong background with marketing and project management and must have excellent organizational skills with sensitivity to details and deadlines. This position manages all phases of marketing campaigns including campaign planning, budget control, production time tables, and execution of campaign deliverables. This is a full-time, temporary position with potential for permanent hire at the end of the term. We are looking for a responsible, dedicated, career-minded professional.
Work With the Production Team to Develop and Execute Marketing Campaigns
- Work on multiple projects and across multiple clients
- Assist in strategy and development of content and digital marketing campaigns
- Turn strategic briefs into detailed project plans with action items
- Maintain direct client communication while continuing to meet high overall client retention
- Understand client budgets and track costs associated with producing content and implementing the marketing strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to discuss project status and priorities, resource bandwidth concerns, and preparation for creative approvals
Create Project Timelines and Manage Content Creation
- The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for creating the project timeline and ensuring everyone keeps to this timeline
- Ensure upfront project requirements are received and that projects are delivered on time, meet strategic objectives and fall within approved scope and budget parameters
- Marketing Project Manager is responsible for creating and managing a content calendar to ensure this content gets completed in a timely manner
- Manage task creation and assignments to appropriate team members
- Review completed work for quality assurance
Collaborate with Internal and External Teams to Execute Campaigns
- Marketing Project Manager is responsible for collaborating with internal resources and external vendors throughout the content creation process.
- Manage work with freelancers and vendors and ensure timely, high-quality delivery of work
- Schedules and facilitates multiple weekly meetings including project kick-offs, creative approvals, issue resolution, and creative team stand-ups
- Understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including social media, paid ads, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Track general performance metrics, pull reports, analyze data, and communicate actionable insights
- Leverages work management tools, Asana, Slack, Hubspot, Google Docs to:
- Centrally house access to all project requirements, schedules, documentation, and communication
- Time tracking compliance to ensure reporting accuracy
- Inform current and future resource capacity concerns
It Would be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing and/or Marketing Software certifications
- Project management certifications
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
We Can Offer You
- Temporary, full-time salary position (Employment review in January 2020)
- Sick days, federal holidays and company holidays, and 3 paid-time-off (PTO) days
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Paid training, professional development, and networking opportunities
How Do You Apply?
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter addressed to “Ron Burgundy”
- Your answer to the question, “What is your favorite summer activity?”
- Your name and “Project Manager” in the subject line
No other methods or forms of submission to this job opening will be accepted.
We look forward to considering you as a new member of the Beacons Point family.