Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a hungry, talented SEO/PPC specialist ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is a junior level hybrid position for someone with a few years of experience who is excited about personal and professional development as well as joining a small, fast-moving team to help the agency hit and exceed our goals.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
As our SEO/PPC specialist, you’ll work on our Production team which executes our client marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for traffic acquisition using digital advertising and SEO best practices to drive quality organic and paid traffic to our clients’ websites and digital properties. We’ll ask you to own all aspects of PPC and SEO plus provide reporting on campaign performance. You’ll also contribute one article per month to our company blog to build your authority and promote our agency service offering. This position is a fast-paced role that manages the execution of multiple campaigns delivered by the agency on behalf of it’s clients.
We’re searching for a confident, detail-oriented individual with 2-4 years experience executing SEO and PPC campaigns while meeting project deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will work on multiple client campaigns at the same time under guidance from our account manager. We’ll also ask you to assist in strategy development, participating in client communication and generally being an awesome person.
- Help define SEO and PPC advertising strategy for our clients
- Build advertising campaigns and manage audiences
- Write copy for and select images for ad units, where needed
- Execute advertising campaigns on the following:
- Facebook & Instagram
- Google AdWords
- Native advertising platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, etc)
- Perform keyword research for SEO strategy and planning
- Implement SEO best practices to build quality backlinks and increase organic search traffic
- Manage Google Search Console and technical aspects of a client’s SEO configuration
- Write one blog article per month to be featured under your name on our company blog
- Provide weekly internal reports and monthly client reports on your progress and performance
- Meet and exceed monthly goals for organic and paid traffic
- Aid in quality assurance review and testing of campaign deliverables
Characteristics We’re Looking For
- Positive and optimistic attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and critically based on observed data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Confident decision-making abilities
- Consistent commitment to staying honest and hungry
We Need You To Have the Following
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in a marketing role (preferably in an agency setting)
- Expert, fluent command of English
- 2-4 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- 2-4 years experience managing SEO practices
- Excellent understanding of Google Search Console and keyword research tools
- Prior experience with WordPress SEO plugins and platforms
- Experience with the HubSpot CMS and SEO topic cluster tools are a plus
- Solid command and knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other traffic platforms
It Would be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing or Inbound Marketing Software certifications
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Beginner graphic design experience for web, digital and social
- Intermediate understanding of content management systems such as WordPress
- Basic understanding of marketing software platforms such as HubSpot
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
We Can Offer You
- Full-time salary position
- 2 weeks accrued vacation in addition to sick days, federal holidays and company holidays
- Flexible work schedule options
- Medical benefits assistance
- Monthly technology stipend
- Gym membership
- Killer office environment complete with a working replica of the “Back to the Future” DeLorean
- Monthly company lunches and happy hours
- Paid training, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Quarterly reviews and annual promotional opportunities
How Do You Apply?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter addressed to “McFly”
- Your answer to the question, “Where’s your favorite place to travel?”
- Your name and “SEO/PPC Specialist” in the subject line
No other methods or forms of application to this job opening will be accepted.
We look forward to considering you as a new member of the Beacons Point family!