THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER OPEN.
Beacons Point is a high-growth inbound marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Certified Partner Agency headquartered in beautiful, sunny Carlsbad, CA. We’re looking for a talented, creative Video Production Specialist ready to make a difference and build his or her future with us. This is an entry-level to mid-level position for someone with experience shooting and editing impactful video content for small to medium-sized businesses.
We trust in simple ideas, quality content and authentic relationships that have the power to drive monumental growth in business. And we hold tight to our core values:
Lead by example.
Serve with a passion.
Never stop exploring.
Always maintain integrity.
Outperform the competition.
We’re looking for someone who wants to do the same.
The Video Production Specialist will work closely with the Video Marketing Coordinator and Director of Media Production to help execute the video content marketing strategy for our clients. This is a part-time, hourly position with a minimum of 20 hours per week with the possibility for additional hours. Work will be performed at our office in Carlsbad or on location at client sites. The starting hourly rate for this position is $25/hr.
Work With the Production Team to Develop and Execute Marketing Campaigns
- Working with the Content Strategist and Video Coordinator to help create production outlines and scripts for video shoots
- Participate in video shoots as a camera operator or production assistant
- Manage files from shoots and prepare footage for editing
- Independently edit video content following the direction provided in production outlines and scripts
- Work with Video Coordinator and Director to review content and create revisions based on feedback
- Assist in managing the distribution of video content
- Upload completed videos to platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia
- Order captions and transcriptions of video
- Prepare different formats for social media channels
- Intermediate ability editing in Adobe Premiere Pro with basic audio mixing skills
- Basic understanding of After Effects or ability to quickly learn basic motion graphics and how to edit templates
- Intermediate experience with DSLRs and setting up lighting and audio for studio and location shoots
It Would be Great If You Have the Following
- HubSpot Inbound, Content Marketing and/or Marketing Software certifications
- Project management certifications
- Knowledge of data visualization platforms and reporting practices
How Do You Apply?
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Video Production Specialist in the subject with your resume attached
- A cover letter addressed to "The Dude"
- Provide a link to a portfolio or samples of your work and specify what your role was
- Include a short video introducing yourself and tell us:
- What Inbound Marketing is
- About one of your favorite works samples, what you did on it, a way it might have challenged you and what you really like about it
No other methods or forms of submission to this job opening will be accepted.
We look forward to considering you as a new member of the Beacons Point family.