We ask those who work for us and with us to subscribe to the following in support of our mission:
- Treat everyone respectfully regardless of race, color, sex, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, size or appearance, religion, or any other individual characteristics that make us uniquely who we are.
- Contribute to a positive environment that is free of hostile or offensive behaviors.
- Act with integrity and empathy in every moment.
- Focus on "we," not "me." Respect the opinions, positions, and perspectives of others. Recognize that actions, words, and communication affect more than the individual. Consider how your expression impacts those around you.
- Be part of the solution, improving the lives of those around you every chance you have.
- Accommodate others and the environment. Respect the fact others face challenges you may not.
- Immediately report inappropriate behavior to a Beacons Point leadership team member.
Thank you for being an excellent human contributing to making the world around you better.